Thrills! Action! Racial sensitivity! Color blindness! It's all here!
Oh, and we introduce both comic book news and comic book voice mails. And again make a call to listeners to tell us what YOU are listening to! Call the comment line and let us know: (206) 338-0665.
This week we learned:
* McPierce gets technical with years.
* Ashcrow doesn't use your fancy "Earth time".
* McPierce unveils the news.
* Ashcrow thinks Thor is taking pictures of principals.
* McPierce knows what Gossip Girl is.
* Ashcrow drops an accidental slur.
* McPierce saves the day by being color blind.
* Ashcrow is embarrassed.
* McPierce thinks we knew the rings could clone themselves.
* Ashcrow said "taint found".
* McPierce says "hot action".
* Ashcrow is confused.
* McPierce *P*ronounces his *P*'s.
* Ashcrow says "Memorex".
* McPierce whispers.
* Ashcrow SPOILS THINGS.
* McPierce just lost all our listeners who are Apple fans.
* Ashcrow keeps talking about prices.
* McPierce actually likes a Teen Titans book a bit for once.
* Ashcrow knows the name of the one shot between Darkest Night and Brightest Day.
* McPierce explains JSA stories with an inverse proportional ratio.
* Ashcrow bad mouths and X-Factor book.
This week the boys read:
* Green Lantern 49
* Blackest Night 6 (of 8)
* Blackest Night: Wonder Woman 2 (of 3)
* Teen Titans 78
* Blackest Night: JSA 1 (of 3)
* Halo Bloodline 1
* Nation X: X-Factory 1 (one-shot)
* JSA All-Stars 2
The Brightest Day announcement:
Blake Lively joins Green Lantern cast:
Spider-man movies getting rebooted:
Thor has started filming:
The Little Dead Comment Line: (206) 338-0665
The Little Dead Website: http://www.alittledead.com/
The Little Dead Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/ALittleDead
The Little Dead Podcast Forums: http://alittledead.multiply.com/
The Little Dead Podcast Email: email@example.com
Vote for us on Podcast Alley: http://alittledead.multiply.com/links/item/216/
Intro song: "The House Of Mysterious Secrets" by Calabrese.
Outro song: "Night Of The Living Dead" by The Misfits.
"Hey Gordy" by Stormtroopers Of Death.