You want Blackest Night? We got Blackest Night.
You're not surprised? Neither are we.
But this week Blackest Night wasn't as thrilling as it was previously, so we decided to mix it up a little with some non-Blackest Night titles.
And we again call on you guys to tell us what YOU are reading, what YOU recommend and what YOU don't like.
This week we learn:
- Ashcrow notes that there is some non-Blackest Night stuff this week.
- McPierce talks about Creepy number two.
- Ashcrow wonders if the lady is a man.
- McPierce thinks every one looks like Sam Neil.
- Both of 'em like high class murder.
- Ashcrow was confused about Murderer -- do women not say what they think?!
- McPierce says there is a twist.
- Ashcrow notes it's on the 3rd, 4th, 5th page.
- McPierce talks about D.B. Sweeny.
- Ashcrow can't say "majestor".
- McPierce brings up the EVIL ACCENTURE.
- Ashcrow will hold comics up to a webcam.
- McPierce thinks Realm of Kings is Parks and Recreation in space.
- Ashcrow tries to talk about Red Robin, but ....
- McPierce likes hamburgers.
- Ashcrow finds a way to cheaply feed the hungry.
- McPierce invents nipple guns!
- Ashcrow thinks ninjas make all books better.
- McPierce isn't impressed with Red Robin (the hero).
- Ashcrow watches anime with spider infections.
- McPierce mistakes Ra's as Ghul for Wolveriene.
- Ashcrow doesn't know hardly any non X-Men Marvel heros/villians.
- McPierce want's to know if a villian in a comic is older than him.
- Ashcrow knows people who don't speak english are bad guys.
- McPierce uses noises to show like/dislike.
- Ashcrow is surprised that McPierce liked a Booster Gold book.
- McPierce is surprised that McPierce liked a Booster Gold book.
- Ashcrow was confused but liked the reveal.
- McPierce noticed there were no Teen Titans in the Teen Titans book.
- Ashcrow doesn't like DOOM Patrol.
- No one liked the Metal Men.
- Ashcrow refuses to call the heads of either major comic book company by their real last names.
- McPierce remembers Ultraa.
- Ashcrow can't stop laughing at the growling man in Action Comics.
- McPierce can't tell the difference between a man's back and a butt.
* Creepy #2
* Murder #1
* (Blackest Night) Booster Gold #27
* (Blackest Night) Teen Titans #77
* (Blackest Night) DOOM Patrol #5
* (Blackest Night) Adventure Comics #5/#508
* (Blackest Night) REBELS #11
Ashcrow read the same Blackest Night titles, and also:
* Realm Of Kings: Imperial Guard #2 (of 5)
* Red Robin #7
* Necrosha: The Gathering (one-shot)
The Little Dead Comment Line: (206) 338-0665
The Little Dead Website: http://www.alittledead.com/
The Little Dead Podcast Forums: http://alittledead.multiply.com/
The Little Dead Podcast Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Little Dead Death Pool: http://alittledead.multiply.com/journal/item/11/
Intro song: "NOHO SOHO" by Roger Miret And THe Disasters.
Outro song: "Blackout" by The Falcon.
"Hey Gordy" by Stormtroopers Of Death.