Our first comic book update where we've actually taken our time to get to know the issues!
* Ashcrow thinks this is a Blackest Night heavy episode and is OK with it.
* McPierce does a 360 on his Halo book.
* Ashcrow has a crush on Zatanna.
* McPierce angers all Germans.
* Ashcrow wants no part of that!
* McPierce talks about magical justice.
* Ashcrow still doesn't know what to call those risen from the dead.
* McPierce knows where stuff is in DC.
* Ashcrow likes colors.
* McPierce thinks emotions are a human weakness.
* Ashcrow knows nothing about the military.
* McPierce was happy to read Wonder Woman.
* Ashcrow won't commit to Wonder Woman.
* McPierce thinks this is kind of an interesting podcast.
* Ashcrow isn't so sure about Scott Kolins's artwork.
* McPierce doesn't remember anything about Black Flash.
* Ashcrow thinks Gorilla Black Lanterns are weird.
* McPierce mixes up the 60's and the names of the Flashes.
* Ashcrow is mixing this at Starbucks and watching a bunch of kids run around for some reason.
* McPierce asks about 'Cold Guy' and 'Speed Midget'.
* Ashcrow likes the tilting of the UPC on the cover.
* McPierce talks about the blacks and the whites...
* Ashcrow doesn't know anything about vibe.
* McPierce goes crazy combining many universes.
* Ashcrow notes that Spock is not a skrull.
* McPierce thinks Zatanna is a stage magician.
* Ashcrow disagrees to agree to disagree.
* Neither could remember Vixen's name.
* McPierce thinks Plastic Man melting looks like Howard Stern.
* Ashcrow thinks Black Lantern Vibe looks like Dead Elvis.
* McPierce does a dead on impression of the Guardians.
* We discuss McPierce's skull.
* McPierce continues his hate of Green Arrow.
The reading list this week was:
* Halo: Helljumpers #5 (of 5)
* A Very Zombie Christmas #1
* Blackest Night - Wonder Woman #1 (of 3)
* Blackest Night - The Flash #1 (of 3)
* (Blackest Night) Justice League Of Ameria #39
* (Blackest Night) Green Lanter #48
* Blackest Night #5 (of 8)
TURKEYS & TUNNEL RATS (Contest):
Win an autographed copy of "Stay Dead: Strangers and Tunnel Rats" by Steve Wands. Call in your entry on the Little Dead Comment Line: (206) 338-0665.
The Little Dead Comment Line: (206) 338-0665
The Little Dead Website: http://www.alittledead.com/
The Little Dead Podcast feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/ALittleDead
The Little Dead Podcast Forums: http://alittledead.multiply.com/
The Little Dead Podcast Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro song: "Live From The Russian Compound" by The Locust.
Outro song: "Die Zone" by VCR.
"Hey Gordy" by Stormtroopers Of Death.